Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Sunday, December 29, 2013

Updates for the New Year


2013 has been a fantastic year for the American Innovation Blog, our viewership in the United States, Asia, and Western Europe has been particularly strong this year.  I will continue to publish articles in 2014 and I'm looking for new ideas. If you would like me to write on a topic, feel free to ask. I am in the process of writing the following articles:

Miscalculation: The Need For a New US Fighter Export Strategy in the Global Fighter Market

China's Anti-Access Strategy: Submarines - Part II

The Uncertain Future of America's Raptors

The State of the NATO Alliance

If you would like to offer improvements or suggestions going into the new year, please let me know. I"m always looking for ways to improve my own writing. 

8 comments:

  1. The State of the East Asian Alliances (US, SK, Japan)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SK building 3 new ships KDX-III destroyers, 9980tone, holding more weapons than the Burke and Atago. Looks like SK using more home made technology on these ships.

    Just wondering what the History between SK and Japan, they do not see eye to eye on a number of Issue. Your quick view on it.


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately, I do not know much about Japan-SK ties. I am aware some level of animosity exists between the two countries and prior to the creation of China's AIDZ, China and SK were in the midst of a rapprochement of sorts. One author said aside from the increasing economic development between the China and SK, the fact that China openly criticized Japan won some approval from SK. I think improving SK-Japan ties is a must for the US and we're lucky that China's foreign relation skills are as terrible as they are.

      Delete
    2. Joke for 2014 matt.

      " God created the world, everything else is made in china "

      Delete
  3. Hi Matt. Any updates on the F-35 maneuverability specs? Most of your articles regarding the F-35s maneuverability are sort of "to be continued" if you know what I mean, since we don't have enough information available.

    If you have more info about it, please give us more

    Happy new year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To my knowledge, a lot remains unchanged in terms of specs. Its unlikely for there to be any major developments until new blocks become operational or practice war games take place in terms of me writing new articles about the F-35's maneuverability.

      Delete
    2. But if anything new does come up, I'll be sure to write about it. Happy new year! :)

      Delete